We recognise that the best schools do not work in isolation from parents and the wider community.
For this reason we are working hard to create a culture in which parents recognise their role in supporting the progress of their child whilst at High School.
This is set out in the Home-School Agreement signed by all parties on entry to the school.
We value the contribution that parents make in the following areas:
- High attendance figures and punctuality to school
- Signing the school diary
- Supporting school events such as Concerts and Productions
- Meeting the expectations for high standards of behaviour, appropriate uniform and appearance
- Our PTA Association known as FOTASHS
Parents are very welcome to contact the school with any concerns they may have.
These should be made through the School Office 01379 852561 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful websites and other parent information can be found below, please click on the link to open:
- Raising of the Participation Age - Information for Parents and Carers
- Raising of the Participation Age - Learning Routes Diagram
- Your Future Choices
- Girls Under 16 hockey team - read a full match report here
- Statutory Inspection of Anglican Schools Report 2012
- Food for Life - Bronze Award Ceremony
- Joint agreement on the use of electronic communication and social networking for E-Safety in Schools
- South Norfolk School Sport Partnership letter
- Holidays in Term Time Announcement
- Responding to Parents Concerns